6.5.10

IT'S WORTH KEEPING AN EYE ON THAT BLOG



I have received this award from two different blogs "Mis clases" by Ana Concejero and "Anna's blog" by Anna Morales, both teachers of English
I must say it has been an honour to be remembered by colleagues and bloggers when thinking about blogs which are worth visiting.
Thank you very much for considering this blog . I'm sure we are all working  with ICT  with the same objective, to improve our students skills learning English
This award is  part of an initiative called "Vale a pena ficar de olho nesse blog", which means "It's worth keeping an eye on this blog". The chosen blog has to copy the picture, with a link to the blog from which it has received the award . Then write ten more links to the blogs which are well worth a visit.It's difficult to limit the list to ten blogs but I'll do my best
*) Català.cat.
*) Real English
*) Free Technology for teachers
*) Ad Lib English Blog
*) APAC ELT Network
*) Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the day
*) Batxillerat Collaborative Class Blog
*) Gazpacho is not tomato soup
*) Dores e delicícias de ser professor
*) Think and Dream in English

6 comments:

Larry Ferlazzo said...

Thanks for including my blog on your list!

Larry

LorenaY said...

Hi!
I was about to send you a post because in my opinion your blog is well worth visiting and I have mentioned and linked it on my own one.

But I’m afraid I am late. I am not the first one...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

My blog is EASY PEASY.
http://easypeasyly.blogspot.com Have a look at it, please.

Thanks a lot for sharing your interesting blog.

LorenaY

Sònia Turmo said...

Thank you very much! My students and I are very happy that our collaborative blog has been in included in your list of blogs worth a visit!

Thank you for your inspiring blog!

LorenaY said...

Thank you for your work.

Viviane said...

Thanks a lot for including my blog on your list! Best wishes from Brazil.

Con vista al mundo hispanohablante said...

Congratulations to the award!
Interesting blog! I´m Swedish myself but I run a Spanish podcast, don Gerardo de Suecia on this address:
http://turbeng.wordpress.com/ I have English and Swedish translations of many episodes.
Bienvenidos, Welcome, Välkommen!
And on this adress I have a site I made for my spansihstudying students:
http://www1.shellkonto.se/gertfors/spanska/dongerar_redirect.htm
Internet is an useful tool för learning languages!